Friday, February 29, 2008

What You Need

Following are the documents that you need to provide to your tax accountant, depending on how complicated your tax return is:

• All your tax documents
• Photo identification
• Social Security Cards for yourself and your dependents
• Checkbook for direct deposit of your refund
• Copy of last year's tax return

No comments: